Cap's Bar & Grill
144 Oak St., Brentwood, CA | (925) 634-1025
Caps knows how to host a party (up to 110 seated guests). Book your holiday party now.
* See the Banquet Room it's beautiful. See Banquet Menu
Lamb Shank w/Polenta, Salmon Piccata, Seafood w/Spinach Risotto, Abalone, 22 oz. Porterhouse Steak
* Open for Lunch 11-3 PM Mon-Sat; Dinner 4-10 PM Mon-Sun
La Fuente Mexican Restaurant
642 First St., Brentwood | (925) 516-2233
In the BLUE IGUANA BAR "Cumbia / Salsa / Bachata Dancing"
Well Margarita $5; Imported $3; Domestic $2; 9:30-10:00 PM
* Signature 16 oz Margaritas from $6.50 include BLANCO, GOLD, REPOSADO & ANEJO TEQUILAS
Kitchen Open Until 12:00 AM
Open for Breakfast @ 8:00 AM Sat & Sun
Menudo on Weekends
Mannheim Social Club
561 First St., Brentwood CA | (925) 513-2300
Come and enjoy the Bay Area's best blues bands perform on the largest stage and dance floor in the East Bay. No cover just blues, craft beers and fun!
* BBQ Tri-Tip, Pork Ribs, Chicken, and sides served daily from 11:00 AM. Come for dinner, stay for the FREE SHOW!
64 rotating Craft Beers on Tap... Wine, Champagne, and 300 more Beer brands in the Bottle Shop.
Sugar Barge Bar & Grill
1440 Sugar Barge Rd., Bethel Island, CA | (925) 684-9075
Visit us by boat, car, motorcycle, RV or seaplane.
You came out in droves all summer long and we appreciate it. Now we're offering a new winter menu and hot deals at the bar to keep you warm.
The best view on the delta.
Stay With Us!
Just Today & Tomorrow
* Today! Comedy Show & Dinner
@ Lone Tree Golf & Event Center
* Saturday! Battle of the Big Bands!
El Campanil Theatre
* Saturday! St. Anthony's Holiday Boutique
* Saturday! Explore the Sand Dunes
* Saturday! Veteran's Day Parade
Ever Wonder What It's Like To Be In The Middle Of A Fireworks Show?
See Antioch 4th of July Fireworks From Up There!
Courtesy of Ronald Rivera