"Restaurants That Innovate Have More Fun"
These restaurant's websites focus on food and selling it with one click!
Fine Dining Chains
Three suggestions for 2021
(1) Focus Website on Popular Food Items
Signature dishes, with good photos, and priced to sell. Keep it fresh, update often.
(2) Maximize Online Ordering
Feature new menu items, good descriptions, and keep it properly organized. Reward your visitors for viewing your pages and they will reward you with purchases.
(3) Take Advantage of Automated Emails
Every customer is added to a database and ready to be emailed offers and announcements from you.
Featured Client Website & Online Store
NOT Your Daddy's Website
* AMAZON HOSTING Fast and secure (security certificate included)
* MENU MANAGEMENT structured data format. Updates easily, mobile phone/search engine friendly, NO MORE PDFs, get a QR code for your menu.
* MOBILE PHONE FRIENDLY
* PHOTO GALLERY
* COVID/ANNOUNCEMENT updates easy
* THIRD-PARTY DELIVERY APPS are easily added
* EMAIL SUBSCRIBE BOX with email tool management included
* SOCIAL MEDIA DASHBOARD manage everything from one place
* PRIVACY & ACCESSIBILITY POLICY keeps you in compliance
* ONLINE ORDERING SYSTEM easy to use and powerful
* NO LONG TERM CONTRACT TO SIGN pay month-to-month stop whenever you like.
* FULLY SUPPORTED easily maintained.
Question. Does your online ordering system include an EMAIL TOOLKIT built-in? Ours does.
Ask us why we have been first in service since 2001